Mizu s6 bottle in midnight blue
Mizu S6 water bottle in midnight blue
Due to popular demand, Mizu have extended their newest slim series to include the big brother to the S4, a 560 mL bottle aptly named, the S6. This sleek and slender genderless design will fit neatly in your bag or back pocket. From subway to bikeway, the S6 makes for the perfect travel companion. Superior copper lined, vacuum insulation technology will keep your drink steaming hot or icy cold all day. Built from 18/8 stainless steel with Enduro coating, you can rest assured this bottle will be around for all your life’s journeys.
- VACUUM INSULATED DOUBLE WALL CONSTRUCTION: Double wall food grade stainless steel and vacuum insulation keeps hot beverages hot for up to 12 hours, cold beverages cold for up to 24 hours and eliminates condensation.
- COPPER LINED INSULATION LAYER: The inner wall not only allows for vacuum insulation, but it is also coated with a thin layer of solid copper. Even though you can’t see it, Mizu adds this extra step to increase thermal properties by up to 20%.
- ENDURO POWDER COATED 18/8 FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL: Mizu bottles are made of food grade 18/8 stainless steel that is safe, durable, and won’t transfer flavor. The Enduro finish is a durable powder coating for an easy grip matte finish.
- SIZE: This 19 oz bottle has a sleek and slender design to fit neatly in your bag or backpack. From subway to bike, the S6 keeps your drink steaming hot or ice cold all day and makes the perfect travel companion.
- WHY MIZU?: Founded on the simple principle of an unwavering passion and respect for the outdoor environment, our products are crafted with a refined aesthetic and the ultimate adventures in mind.
- 1% FOR THE PLANET: Enjoy the Journey, Leave Nothing Behind. Through 1% For the Planet, for every Mizu purchased, we give back to nonprofit partners that align with our brand mission of choosing reusable over single-use wherever possible.